11/30/12

EXO wins New Asian Artist Group Award at MAMA

**my precious OT12**

MAMA 2012 was being held in HK, November 30th. I'm not excited about MAMA because I already know their ridiculous trademark "no attendance = no award" those fucking ridiculous trademark is pissed me off. Last year was really unforgettable because....you...know... my girls wins Artist of The year, they were performing The Boys remix version for the first time then, tons of taeny moment (teteplah ya) but the most cutest thing is fangirl soshi, yep, they're fangirling over another artist.

Another reason why I'm not interest with MAMA 2012 is, because yes no soshi (because soshi didn't comeback this year) but I'm excited because EXO!!! Yes my super flawless oppars&gege. I keep voting them everyday and I also voted TTS and Taeyeon everyday, BUT today TTS didn't come to MAMA so there isn't any chance for them to win at least an award and for Taeyeon...at first I think Taeyeon can win Best OST but then again... she didn't win :( 

After that, tlist spazzing over rookie award. They keep guessing and guessing who's the winner of rookie award, its between EXO x B.A.P. Then tlist wen crazy because all of their guessing is wrong! NONE OF THEM WIN ROOKIE AWARD! The winner is Busker Busker, I didn't know them ((too many nugu groups this year)) and I was like oh God, shit just got real and its like my whole life is a joke.

The last thing is........EXO wins New Asian Artis Group Award!!!!! I WAS LIKE ADSAGDSAFDSS CONGRATS CONGRATS YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, PLEASE COMEBACK SOON. I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU//SOBBING SO HARD//

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment