10/19/12

do you still remember?

do you still remember the time when we first talked after that php incident?
do you still remember the time when you express your feeling to me? Sabtu, 24 Maret 2012 jam 12:50 didepan hall of fame :))
do you still remember the time when you call me with that beautiful title? you are so lucky dude, but I'm luckier than you.
do you still remember our cute kiss emoticon? 
do you still remember our cute lame jokes, our cute laughing on nothing and our cute conversation? 
do you still remember our first date? 
do you still remember the time when you hold my hand? 
do you still remember the time when I lay on ur shoulder and play with ur cute fingers?
do you still remember us? yeah me and you.
do you still remember me? I miss our good good times.
you act like you didn't know me and so do I.
but, thank you. Thank you for everything, you change my life. You mean so much to me, I love you and nothing's gonna change my love for you, darl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment