5/31/12

You mad, bro?:)

  •     friend: now playing Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
  •     me: now playing Boyfriend by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
  •     me: now playing Paparazzi by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
  •     me: now playing The Great Escape by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Forever by Chris Brown
  •     me: now playing Forever by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
  •     me: now playing Girlfriend by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Run Devil Run by Ke$ha
  •     me: now playing Run Devil Run by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Mistake by Demi Lovato
  •     me: now playing Mistake by SNSD
  •     friend: now playing Baby Step by Varsity
  •     me: now playing Baby Step by SNSD

No comments:

Post a Comment