12/30/11

This Fucking Photoset


               My school holiday always boring,yes always.So I decided to do my duty,lol whut?duty?yes! fangirling or otaku.In a school days,I don't have time I mean more time to do my 'duty'.YEAH,this fuckin holiday is da time for me to do my duty as a fangirl.
               GG always been my fav from all kpops group.They're perfect,they're always inspiring me,yes inspiring me ALL THE TIME.Actually,I put God first:) huehehehe.This here we go,this is my first GG photoset and I posted it on tumblr last night.I've got they're newest picture from tumblr,those pic are for Freestyle Sport CF,whoopieeee yup they're such a secret athlete.They're playing basketball with high heels,LIKE A BOSS.Then,I edited their photos last night and made it into photoset:-) dan harus di akui banget bangetan,bikin photoset itu fiuhhhhh wow capek bgt,apalagi harus bikin photoset 9 foto! Yang bikin capeknya itu karna kita harus ngedit fotonya dulu dan nge resize o_o like,whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Um well I made em with all of my heart:] well,check this out!











               What do ya think? yep yep yep,I know lahhh that's not really good like others ppl made.But,me is proud enough laaah:'')

No comments:

Post a Comment