6/24/11

Fun Fun

  1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
  4. Tag friends: ...whatevah.
  5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
  6. Have Fun!!!
IF SOMEONE SAYS “ARE YOU OKAY?” YOU SAY?
Let It Rain - SNSD
- LOL silly
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Me,Myself and Time - Demi Lovato
- am I selfish?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Billionaire -Bruno Mars
- AMIN!!!HAHAHHA
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sorry Sorry - Super Junior
- So I like if guy or girl say 'SORRY SORRY'?LOL
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
Complete - SNSD
- Ma life complete?
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Loser Like Me - Glee
- AM I A LOSER?HAHA KFINE-.-
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
- They're still thinking of me.....
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
We r Who We r - Ke$ha
- :s
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Brand New Day - Demi Lovato
- Brand new day........yeah-_-
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Whip My Hair - Willow Smith
- So,2+2 I whip my hair like a......kay
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber
- That should be me feeling your kiss maaa best friend :***
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Marry You - Bruno Mars
- WIIIIIII PAS BANGET:3
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- HAHAHA my life story is 'TEENAGE DREAM' HAHAHAHAHA
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Gift of a Friend - Demi Lovato
- :')
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Nothin On You - Bruno Mars
-  Nothin on youuu babyeahhhh
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Who Says - Selena Gomez
- Singin who says? who says who says you're not perfect?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Jet Lag - Simple Plan
- SILLY!
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
I Feel Pretty/Unpretty - Glee
- THAT'S SO ME.I FEEL UNPRETTY
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Price Tag - Jessie J
- Not really but........I think so-_-
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I’ll Be Back - 2PM
- I'll be back for who?
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Friday - Rebecca Black
- YES I WANT FRIDAY FRIDAY FUN FUN
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Kissing You - SNSD
- OMGYEAHHH I'LL KISSING MA FRIENDSSSSHHH
WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Is that worst thing? I don't think so.
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
One And The Same - Delena
- Umm......
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Mine - Taylor Swift
- WAKAKAKAKK LOL TROLOLOLMFAO
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Like We Used To - ARTTM
- NO I'M NOT CRY
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
- HAHAHA WHAT THELL
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
- Yeah its so scares if someone raise ma glass 
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Believe In Me - Demi Lovato
- Everyone like me cause I'm believe in me
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?.
Mistake - SNSD
- PASSSSS BANGET AHHAHAHHAA
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Bestfriend - SNSD
- BIG NO

No comments:

Post a Comment